We are currently looking for Day Technicians for both Men's and Women's Houses. Typical shifts are Monday - Friday 5pm - 9pm and Saturdays and Sundays 2 shifts 8am - 2:30pm and 2:30pm - 9pm. The position pays minimum wage and includes the following tasks. During down time techs are allowing to do homework, read etc.
- Monitor residential facilities.
- Observation and documentation of client self-administered medications (as needed).
- Administer Breathalyzer and Urine Drug screen test to clients (urine drug screens are observed by staff).
- Assist in House searches for contraband (as needed, specified by other staff).
- Conducts health and safety drills and documents results.
- Assists in maintaining charts and documents events in accordance with Amethyst House standards.
- Assist clients to access community resources and document utilization of services.
- Serve as a resource for clients, checking in with clients regarding their experiences.
- Serve as a member of the Treatment Team; maintain communication with colleagues and supervisors via Communication Log entries, noting significant events and interactions.
- Enforce Community Agreement policies (e.g. monitor sign in and out log as well as visitor log).
- Provide crisis management for clients as problems arise. Report any significant incidents to on-call staff.
- Clerical duties include filing, copying, shredding, data entry, service log, and reports as requested.
- Provide security, checks locks, answers phone and other duties as warranted.
- Promotes health and safety of clients, staff and facility by reporting potential problems to Clinical Dir
If interested please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amethyst House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.